Saturday, November 7, 2009

I remember....

I remember at the end of the day when working with medical offices, talking with them on the phone and collecting clinical information for prior authorization, I would think to myself how I would love to be able to teach them what I know. Hearing the frustration and stress in their voices and their words, I wish I could show them where to look for information, how to read the doctor's note, what the labs mean, why ordering an MRI brain is better than ordering a CT scan for headaches. All this has now come true. I am teaching staff all of these things and more! Being a nurse, what a great way for me to help patients by teaching medical staff.
If you are feeling frustrated and stressed out with this process, contact me at http://www.rosewoodconsulting.biz/
There is no obligation and no high pressure sales pitch.

I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again. ~William Penn

No comments:

Post a Comment